I Am For Hire!
Welcome to the home of Michael Martin. This site is dedicated to some of the work I've created since 1999 for games and system performance. I've been gaming on a regular basis since I was 8 on Atari then to PC when I was 20.
- 120hz Viewsonic VX2265
- 32-Inch Samsung LN32C350
- AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core @4.6GHz 19x235
- Asus ROG Crosshair V Formula Z
- Sapphire AMD 7950 x2 @1000c/1500m
- Cooler Master Scout 2
- Corsair SP120 HP's x9
- Corsair AX860 Platinum Power Supply
- Corsair H100 Front Mounted
- Corsair Dominator Platinum @1880 9-10-9
- Corsair Dominator Platinum LightBar Kit
- Intel EXPI9301CTBLK NIC
- Intel Cherryville 240GB SSD
- WD Caviar Green 1TB HDD
- Racing Sim Has Custom Vertical EbrakeRemoved Ebrake From A Junkyard Saturn
- Heat Treated & Reshaped For Smoother Mounting Action
- Locking Mechanism Removed Mounted A Bracket For Normally Closed Switch
- Soldered Wires Into Circuit Board Then To Switch
- Switch is triggered @2inch Pull
- 15Lb Spring Mounted To Shell & Lever
- Lever Extended With Bike Tubing, Persuaded. Installed Carefully Chosen Bike Grip
- Total Cost: $18
- Craigslist'd Two Honda Civic Racing Seats $50
- SteelSeries 6GV2 Cherry MX Black Switches
- SteelSeries Siberia V2 3.5 Jacks
- Cooler Master CM Spawn
- Corepad CM Spawn Mouse Skatez
- Cooler Master Skorpian
- Corsair Vengeance MM200 XL 18 x 15 Pad
- Gold Wired XBOX 360 Controller
- Logitech 5.1 X530 Surround Sound
- Logitech G27 3 Piece Wheel Set
- Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse White
- Apple Bluetooth Keyboard
- WD MyBook Live Networked File Server
- Runningman -Quake
- swissknife -Hacker
- mm1200 -old name
- ar15 -cs:s
- mikemartinco -misc
- lucid -COD
- ez mic -bf3
- steamrollin -bf4
- Com1ngUndone -GTA5
Aside from the work and statistics of the files on this website I have....
- Competed Professionally at Two games for two years in the Eastern part of the U.S. One event being the Electronics Sports World Cup in France 2006.
- Worked with one member at Valve to help Improve Counter Strike Source.
- Was hired to configure several highly modified CS:S servers running mods I created
- Worked with Kevin "arQon" Blenkinsopp on CPMA / Quake 3 Promode from 1.33 to 1.38 rebuilding and polishing the product finding various amounts of adjustments that have been overlooked.
- Kevin, with his amazing work ending up being hired by id to re-program a MOUNTAIN of tiny changes and fundamentals to make the game feel incredible. long live quake 4 max! never forget!
- But I am listed in the last part of the credits under Special Thanks because I had no specific title on the team.
- Co-Created the CPMA Hud system acting as an end user pushing the system to its fullest potential to suit every clients need.
- Also managed to have a few of my mods / ideas end up in QuakeLive such as cg_lightningstyle 4 & ESDF to walk due to the natural alignment of typing fingers(also in CPMA), I havent looked at quakelive's files to locate my name.
- 100% GTA:Vice City 3 times without cheats or books and had to purchase the system each time to play only that game. Laugh all you want I'm proud of that shit, yknow that game was awesome.
- (Can NRG-500 wheelie around Las Vegas outer line in San Andreas without touching down, but I went around 1.5 times, beat it i dare you.
- Pittsburgh Technical Institutes Multimedia Technologies Associates Program -1 year
- 7 years of self education in Web Design, Texturing, Scripting, & Gameplay Development
- 4 year retired Resident DJ of Pittsburgh (EDM Vinyl)
- 3 years in Electronics Engineering
- 3 years in Computer Aided Drafting - 50% drafting / 50% CAD
- 2 years in Mobile Audio Installation & System Configuration
- Indesign 40%
- Illustrator 70%
- Photoshop 99%
- Premiere 70%
- After Effects 30%
- Flash 30%
- Hammer / GtkRadiant 85%
- AutoCAD 60%
- Soundbooth / Audacity 80%
- Css(3) 90%
- Html / Xhtml(5) 90%
- Advertising Print 90%
- Wireframe Texturing 70%
- Mechanical Drawing & Gestures 70%
- Event Photography 70%
- Sound Editing & Creation 90%
- Game Server Configuration 90%
- Gameplay Developement & Advisement 99%
- PC Maintenance & Performance Enhancements 98%
- Interactivity, HUD, & GUI Developement 85%