Nagle's algorithm is a means of improving the efficiency of TCP/IP networks by reducing the number of packets that need to be sent over the network. This will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server.
- Open the command prompt and type IPCONFIG
- Look for IPv4 Address and write it down or remember it
- Open Regedit and navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\Tcpip\Parameters\Interfaces
- Looks through each of the keys under Interfaces until you find your IPv4 Address listed under DhcpIPAddress or IPAddress
- Once you find the Interface containing your ip, create two new DWORD values with a Value of 1
- Reboot for changes to take effect